Fruitcake Stalking reaction to Matt Taylor's Breakfast TV Show - 21 April 2020 - The Berk of Brighton's live again...


Fruitcake Watch
The Berk of Brighton's live again ? 


Fruitcake Watch (edited)
The attention-seeking from Tracey B in the chatbox is off the charts! (I've wound back to the start.)

Fruitcake Watch
LOL, at about half an hour in, he visits this page to see what we're saying about him. Hashtag triggered ?

Fruitcake Watch
He's obsessing over us and our "demonic possession" in this one ?

Fruitcake Watch (edited)
I've reported this one for homophobic hate speech (see the placard he shows during his god-awful song near the end),

tniedermeier (edited)
Fruitcake Watch I haven't seen it yet. Will watch now on double speed. Is it worth my time ? I bet it was him and a couple of Traceys socks alone watching. Can't see the chat on replay. I will give you feedback once i am done. Not that i expect much of it. Did he start to wear sunglasses and his mothers knickers over his head again in this one ?

tniedermeier
Fruitcake Watch Who is Pinky and Pervy ? The most amusing part is when he, out of all people, talks about mental illness and then in the next second, displays his delusions of grandeur by acting as if it was him who was in a position to grant forgiveness. I will show that part to the interns, also showing them what he did to his victims and his confessions about being a nonce. It's striking. I hope i will get the budget to fly over and interview him, once he is in prison.

Vanguard Supreme (edited)
tniedermeier I thinks it’s Tracey or Shane or someone else close to that scummy group as I’ve just sped through as I cannot listen to Matt full stop and up scrawled in the live chat “hello are you watching Frances and Tom” or something very similar. ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ? hang on a sec ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪnearly done ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ? I’m living rent free in someone’s head ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ some delusional morons actually think I go on matts channel like a stalker ? I only glance and at double speed while forwarding to read the comments. Found that little gem in less than half a minute. Wonder how long they spent on me judging by that and search’s on my LinkedIn and other data mining, way way more?￰゚リワ? ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ Omg do they realise how funny they are made my day ? I’ve a funny feeling they expect the opposite reaction because they identified me correctly (well I did provide the link to that channel?￰゚ᄂᆳ) dum dums?

Vanguard Supreme
It actually said “are you enjoying the show Tom and Frances” Then “Say something you have plenty to say behind closed doors” ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ?￰゚ᄂᆪ Right this is getting better looks like some folk woke up with Tom and I I’m the forefront of their minds?￰゚ヘ﾿?￰゚ヘ﾿?￰゚ヘ﾿?￰゚ヘ﾿?￰゚ヘ﾿?￰゚ヘ﾿?

@31:20 he refers to the pinky account as a she ? It could be babs as I seem to have triggered her last week where she threatened to tweet a conversation where she tried to trigger me under the account named Manson whore. Now I had a feeling that it was babs a year ago that I had that conversation with but couldn’t prove it... Until she exposed herself and told me under her now defunct fake paddy macarthy account where she accused me of murder among other things! You really can’t make this up?￰゚リツ?

Vanguard Supreme (edited)
@40:44 ? it’s getting better pinky is telling Tracey Frances is vanguard and that I’m obsessed with her(Tracey) omg it’s looking more like it’s the opposite as I haven’t followed her on Twitter and I don’t tweet random tweets at her! So obvious they are working together but I’m pleased at long last to at least be identified correctly? Who’d thunk me saying the tea lady was a narcissist would garner such attention... What is it they say about being over the target ? Bring it bitches I had my trial by fire courtesy of batshit Betty washroom and her warriors they have apologised profusely since then. That was for a similar comment about her lies and narcissism, apparently I was informed Betty went the whole hog and did a full background check on me. I’m positive if they offered her cash she would part with it?¬タヘ♀️ Medical records, financial records etc... It did cause me a real life financial issue by erroneously reporting me for fraud that was quickly remedied in less than a fortnight. Entertainment level is through the roof today... Aww shucks they love me really?￰゚ᄂᆳ Re:- all lurkers.. (Are you getting all this you embittered bitches)

Fruitcake Watch
@tniedermeier Yeah, I had to listen at half speed too, as he makes me vomit blood at normal speed. The 'best' bits are the hissy fits he throws about us and this channel, hehe.

Fruitcake Watch
@tniedermeier The reason you can't see the chat is because it's still processing. YT's very slow at the moment.

Vanguard Supreme
And just to show who is obsessed about who at the end of the live chat pinky expresses sadness that we (Us fruitcakes) only snooped?￰゚ᄂᆰ Delusions are through the roof the minute they called me cocky was satisfaction enough for me?

Fruitcake Watch
@tniedermeier Ah, the knickers thing - his "hilarious" Dan the Man character? No, he broke that particular promise and didn't go through with it in the end, thank Christ.

Fruitcake Watch
@Vanguard Supreme I actually screenshot the comment about you, along with some other attention-seeking cr&p (yours is no. 3786): https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qfody-Wt7p6vptQn6XRUJ3ZgSH2jQ1sN

Fruitcake Watch
@Vanguard Supreme Oh Christ, is Babs the Hag still doing the rounds? She's been on lockdown for years, as her head's too big to get out the front door.

Vanguard Supreme (edited)
Fruitcake Watch I noticed the tea lady had followed me on Twitter very recently (already follows me under another account!)and randomly tweeted me.. Whose obsessed? Who publicly misidentified me on Twitter, under the trollg8 account ? Then went on to apologise when proven that was incorrect but further publicly misidentified and Misgendered me as the dad?￰゚ᄂᄄ? The tea lady under her fake lady sparkle account sent me a flurry of private gif based dm’s at a rate of one a minute and declared I would block them first... Etc... etc... Imbeciles?￰゚ᄂᆭ‍♀️ Thanks FW that was funny ?

tniedermeier
Vanguard Supreme Well, these people are their own worst enemies due to their skewed personalities. That is why they end up being banned from seeing their own children, broke, and charged with several crimes. Like Matt. And being a well-known nonce who only makes sane people shake their head when he waffles about forgiving nonces, being one himself. Tracey Benjamin hasn't yet travelled as far, but like APD her path is plotted. I also noticed that the person whose former name was Bromfield, but now is sporting the name of her new husband is showing up again. I think she should be investigated. Babs is involved in far more than the benefit fraud she got caught at. Let's just see what happens next. It's days like these when i feel closer to Jesus than ever before, despite all the questionable rubbish surrounding him. ?￰゚リツ?. P.S. Good to see that you have overcome what these people still suffer from. In more than one respects it's them who already live in a prison cell they have built in their own heads.

tniedermeier
Vanguard Supreme And of course they blocked me ( and i guess you too) for sure because Matt would immediately piss his pants if i showed up in chat. We all have witnessed that before. And then they waffle on about echochambers. Maybe i should put up a video, just for the fun of it. ?￰゚リツ?.
Vanguard Supreme
tniedermeier yes I agree they are self imprisoned, locking themselves further into this insanity each time they open their mouths and then stupidly publish their ignorance?¬タヘ♀️ My nosiness and inability to listen when being told not to look over the fence and if you do don’t interact was a catalyst for me! Yet at the same time being told to do my own research ?¬タヘ♀️?¬タヘ♀️ Much like Devine and cohorts tell us to do our due diligence but not to listen to anybody who goes against their narrative ? I’m usually loath to watch Matt for obvious reasons but I must admit that was twenty minutes of joy and laughter... At least their good for something ? And I’m unsure as to whether I’m blocked I might give it a go when I’m free in a couple of days for now my granddaughter is about to be dropped off... Did you put the oven on?￰゚リᄆ?￰゚リᄆ?￰゚リᄆ? Watch them now ?


Comments